Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

eXCELLENT LOVE LETTER......MOST CREATIVE........



 Excellent love letter!!! 


My dear 
FunFunky.Com (ek chand ka tukda) , after FunFunky.Com(Applying Thought) so much ,I dare to say that You are my FunFunky.ComSCOOTY (First love) and FunFunky.Com(Invented for lifeand my FunFunky.Com(Pure passion). I always FunFunky.Com(Believe in the best) and you are FunFunky.Com (Better than the best). You are FunFunky.Com(Delivering a million smiles) for me. This is a FunFunky.ComENERGY GEL (Seriously fresh ) feeling for me. I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is FunFunky.ComKAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER (The Unshakable) and my father who is FunFunky.Com


but don't worry as I am also 
FunFunky.ComICON (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are FunFunky.ComS (The Coolest ones) and my friends areFunFunky.Com (Happy to help). If Father say no, we will run away and marry and FunFunky.Com(Let's Make Things Better). They will feel FunFunky.Com(Zor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in FunFunky.Com(Jo chahe ho jaye). For our marriage FunFunky.Com(Everyone's Invited) and after marriage we'll be FunFunky.Com(U and ME - The World's best homemakers



Trust in God who's always 
FunFunky.Com(Connecting people) who love each other. And we are FunFunky.Com(Made for each other) .. Now that FunFunky.Com(we are listening) the song of love, you must know that love is FunFunky.Com(Real taste of life) , FunFunky.Com
(Fun, Fast, Easy ) and FunFunky.Com(Always Comfortable). So never forget me. Ok bye I wrote little but FunFunky.Com(Yeh dil mange more). ! 








No comments:

Post a Comment